Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6 - 2010

Dear Diary,

After having my junk looked at by total strangers on Friday, my hospital nightgown was lifted up. I was about to undergo the operation that makes every man cringe with fear. The Vasectomy. Ouch!  Some background, after having the wee one, Wifey and I decided (she did) that this was the best option. It turns out wee one is the LAST one, and it was time for Wifey to come off the pill. So, after being cut off for a year or so, and waiting for the consultation, it was time to have my swimmers dammed. Damn. I kept cool and calm about it, but in reality I had no clue what was about to happen. I didn't attend Vasectomy school. Or plumbing school, auto mechanic school or any type of home repair school. Wifey is of the opinion that this is "Man Stuff" that I should automatically know. Does she know how to sew? Cook? Make dresses? "Woman Stuff". Sorry, I digress quite regularly. I was pretty nervous about it. There was some pain when it came to the freezing, and it hurt my right nut more than my left. Is that because I'm right handed? After it was done, it only felt like I was kicked in the balls twice with steel toes. Not too bad :( .......
But I had some concerns. What will happen when I ejaculate? Will I still ejaculate? Since there was an incision, what will happen when I pee? And I know I just had surgery, but I didn't get an erection for a day or two? Does everything still work? So here are the answers. Same as usual, no sperm. Yes. Nothing. Yes.
But I still have to wear condoms for 3 or 4 months. But my doctor said I can have all the sex I want. YAY!!!
So I think this weekend or early next week, Wifey and I will be gettin' busy. I know she has missed the lovin' as much as I have. So the Big V wasn't as bad as I thought, or what others make it out to be. But I don't think I want to go through it again.....
Until Next time America.....
Mr X










 

No comments:

Post a Comment